The N2 Elite is the best choice to hack amiibo freely on Nintendo New3DS, 3DS, Switch and Wii U. It’s a device that allows you to read and write Amiibo data to it, so that you can store all your Amiibo data onto one disc instead of carrying around hundreds of Amiibo figurines.
841 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The N2 Elite allows you to copy all your Amiibo data to one device via any NFC compatible Android phone. You can even share entire collections downloaded from the internet. The Amiiqo V2 device is similar in shape and size of the base of most Amiibo figures. There is a button on the side that allows you to cycle through each Amiibo figure you have saved to the device. The N2 Elite is easy to use for all the newbies, even for the children.
How does N2 Elite work ?
With the supplied Android app, you can transfer onto the N2 Elite any Amiibo image as you can. Whether it comes from your personal backup, from a friend or even if it’s an image downloaded on the internet.
The image can be from a ‘blank’ (new, unplayed) figurine but also from a Amiibo that was already leveled up or with power-ups, making it a super effective cheat system.
What you need to do to setup N2 Elite (Amiiqo V.2)?
1. Simply place the N2 Elite instead of the Amiibo on the console to load up the last used figurine.
2. You can switch to the next stored figure by simply pushing and holding the Amiiqo’s button prior to placing on console.
3. Storage banks order and range can all be configured with the help of our app.
4. With Amiiqo and the help of some friends (or the internet) you can own ALL existing Amiibo’s including the rarest ones, this way you can progress much faster.
5. Amiiqo is the ultimate Amiibo collection in the palm of your hand.
Why to buy N2 Elite NFC Toy Emulator?
1. It is perfect for the family that has multiple children that want to use Amiibo on games. Since the figures can only store one profile, families only need to buy one figure and simply copy it to the N2 Elite.
2. It is also great for collectors who want to use Amiibo on their games but do not want to open their figures. They can simply download collections posted online.
3. It also makes it easier to take your collection from one place to another or to use when you are traveling.
4. The N2 Elite supports Nintendo Switch as well.
N2 Elite Features:
What's the USB NFC Reader / Writer?
The N2 Elite USB NFC Reader/ Writer which the hardware is based around the known NXP MFRC522 chip, and connects to the computer using an USB serial bridge. There are 3 LEDs to display status. Fellow developers can repurpose our reader/writer hardware to talk to any RFID/NFC/ISO14443 device they like.
To accompany the release of the N2 USB NFC reader/writer, the N^2 manager app is available. This cross-platform application for Windows, OSX and Linux will allow you to manage your N2 tag like you would with the android application. Simple, fast and easy!
So this N2 Elite USB NFC Reader product replaces the android NFC smartphone to read N2 Elite’s data. For the second generation, we don't need a smartphone with IC NFC to use. The new version of N2 Elite which can work with this USB NFC Reader, supports us transfer Amiibo figurines via a computer ! It means, though we don't have a phone NFC, we can play those figurines via the cable!
The amiibos supported by N2 Elite:
Fire Emblem Series figures
Mario Odyssey Series figures
Super Smash Bros Series figures
Splatoon 2 series figures
Metroid: Samus Returns amiibo features